Senior UI Designer Apply Now
- Any Graduate/Professional Designing Course/Certification
- 4+ years of UI Design Experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- An extensive experience in web/mobile UI/ UX Designer.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Working knowledge of responsive design and grid principles.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to product branding requirements.
- Develop standard UI components and style guides. Address product, marketing and business needs.
- Create UI for mobile and web application using strong typography, layout and visual design skills.
- Proficiency in Figma, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Proficiency in Material/Bootstrap/Foundation or similar is an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of user interface patterns for mobile, web, and responsive design.
- Excellent visual design skills (layout, typography, color) with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Conduct industry research and stay up-to-date on best practices, competitor UI designs and emerging technologies.
- Participate in user research and usability testing to help improve the product through every stage of the product life cycle.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders on high-fidelity interactive prototypes, design validation, and improvement.
- Knowledge of current user research, usability testing, and design/wireframing/prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch with InVision, etc.)
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Create any product-related communication material as required.
- Staying Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Adhering to branding guidelines, UI kit, and styling standards
- Ability to work well in an ego-free, highly collaborative, and cross-functional team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal; must be able to communicate clearly with existing customers, product users, the core team as well as other teams in the company
- Strong influencing, storytelling, and presentation skills.
How will you grow here:
- Work in multiple projects & teams spread across different domains and technologies.
- Work & interact directly with senior directors in an open and flat hierarchical structure.
- You can own all aspects of managing software products and projects.
- You get to work with top-notch engineers and leaders with decades of experience in building and delivering great software.
- Work with CXOs / Senior Directors of various emergent companies in the US & India.
- Get involved with the newest products, latest technologies, and different methodologies.
- Opportunity to Mentor the Best and Get Mentored by the Best.
How we thank you for your invaluable contribution:
- Events, activities and outings aplenty (We really party hard!).
- A stimulating and energetic work environment which encourages creativity.
- Hackathons, Gaming Evenings, Poker Nights and much more!
- Flexible Timings and Flexible Holiday Calendar.
- Competitive salary (best in the industry).
- Beverages and snacks throughout the day, on the house!
- Recreation centre to let off some steam.
- Office lunch option (fresh and savoury ghar ka khana).
- Medical Insurance (stay healthy, stay happy)