Senior Software Quality Analyst- I Apply Now
- B.E./B.Tech. in CS/IT/ECE from a reputed college.
- 3-5 years of manual testing experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Gather requirements and conceptualize solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Lead problem discovery, including research and (in collaboration with product managers) quantitative data analysis.
- A hands-on tester comfortable across a whole range of functional and cross-functional testing.
- Experience with exploratory testing, not just working to test plans. Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking when developing tests.
- Experience testing multi-tier web-based applications.
- Understanding of full life cycle development right from the requirements gathering to delivery.
- Ability to triage failures, identify root-cause, and define corrective actions.
- Awareness of test automation and ability to spot points of value in the process using scripting to create automated tests.
- Experience of, or interest in, working with Open Source testing tools like Selenium.
- Feel comfortable working closely with developers, business and other quality analysts and clients in a highly collaborative environment.
- A knowledge of testing within an Agile development environment.
- Passion for technology and software quality Requirements for the UX Designer.
- Ability to write simple code to test applications.
- Awareness of basic OO programming (Classes/Methods, Etc.).
- Knowledge of SQL.
- An interest in business domain and key business drivers influencing quality of software applications.
- The ability to work with Business Analysts and Project Managers to create and prioritize Test Plans.
- Ability to lead, mentor and guide team members.
- Experience of creating test frameworks and strategy, choosing automated testing tools and creating testing standards.
- Notions of configuration management, like SVN and GIT.
- Familiarity with automated deployment processes.
How will you grow here:
- Work in multiple projects & teams spread across different domains and technologies.
- Work & interact directly with senior directors in an open and flat hierarchical structure.
- You can own all aspects of leading software products and projects.
- You get to work with top-notch engineers and leaders with decades of experience in building and delivering great software.
- Work with CXOs / Senior Directors of various emergent companies in US & India.
- Get involved with the newest products, latest technologies and different methodologies.
- Opportunity to Mentor the Best and Get Mentored by the Best.
How we thank you for your invaluable contribution:
- Events, activities and outings aplenty (We really party hard!).
- A stimulating and energetic work environment which encourages creativity.
- Hackathons, Gaming Evenings, Poker Nights and much more!
- Flexible Timings, Flexible Holiday Calendar, Work from Home Option.
- Competitive salary (best in the industry).
- Beverages and snacks throughout the day, on the house!
- Recreation center to let off some steam.
- Office lunch option (fresh and savoury ghar ka khana).
- Medical Insurance (stay healthy, stay happy)