Senior Graphic Designer Apply Now
- Any Graduation/Post-Graduation, preferably in the creative field (e.g. Art and design, including product, graphic and fashion design, artist, art gallery curator, Crafts)
- 3+ Years of Graphic Design Experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design graphic content, illustrations, and infographics. Refine images, fonts, and layouts using graphic design software. Manage graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Create Typography and Iconography. Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Work with copywriters, design, product team, and senior management to produce the final design. Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Test graphics across various media. Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure brand consistency throughout various marketing and design projects.
- Generate appealing designs and visual animations for product-user interactions. Increase user friendliness in digital products.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders to create promotional and advertising materials for digital and print media, including but not limited to email campaigns, social media posts, landing pages, banners, websites, presentations, documents, print assets, etc.
- Create illustrations based on given branding guidelines and provided concept sketches to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communication.
- Create engaging infographics and information visualizations that clearly convey concepts and insights based on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously to realize the organization’s creative goals. Define and meet deadlines without compromising design quality.
- Deliver all phases of production from concept to completion (e.g. mockups, high-fidelity comps, production-ready assets, and guidelines for usage).
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Hands-on experience with conceptualizing design projects, coordinating with creative teams, and working on their execution.
- A good portfolio of past design and creative projects.
- Good knowledge of creating marketing and promotional collaterals.
- Expert with design software and editing tools (InVision, Adobe suite, Corel Draw, Figma, etc).
- Good command of design techniques and visual elements.
- Good aesthetic sense, and creative thinking with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, organizational, and multitasking skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web.
- Experience with both print and digital media.
- Familiarity with UI/UX design terminology and Animation tools(Lottie, Adobe animate, etc).
How will you grow here:
- Work in multiple projects & teams spread across different domains and technologies.
- Work & interact directly with senior directors in an open and flat hierarchical structure.
- You get to work with top-notch engineers and leaders with decades of experience in building and delivering great software.
- Work with CXOs / Senior Directors of various emergent companies in the US & India.
- Get involved with the newest products, latest technologies, and different methodologies.
- Opportunity to Mentor the Best and Get Mentored by the Best.
How we thank you for your invaluable contribution:
- Events, activities and outings aplenty (We really party hard!).
- A stimulating and energetic work environment which encourages creativity.
- Hackathons, Gaming Evenings, Poker Nights and much more!
- Flexible Timings and Flexible Holiday Calendar.
- Competitive salary (best in the industry).
- Beverages and snacks throughout the day, on the house!
- Recreation centre to let off some steam.
- Office lunch option (fresh and savoury ghar ka khana).
- Medical Insurance (stay healthy, stay happy)