We are on the lookout for a senior developer with a keenness to develop advanced unique technological solutions. Thinking outside the box and going the extra mile are qualities we highly value.
- B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE or M.C.A from a reputed college.
- 2 – 5 years of software development experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop reusable, maintainable cross-platform frontend web application components while adhering to web and team standards.
- Write unit tests to provide sufficient testing coverage for each developed component. Constantly review and improve front-end performance of the web application.
- Work closely with mentors, team members, team leads, program managers and stakeholders to investigate, fix, optimize, test and deploy high quality solutions.
- Accurately schedule & and track progress of self & team members. Create end to end WBS & estimates for modules being implemented.
- Work with creative and business partners to understand, build and adjust webapplication functionality and visual presentation to support business goals.
- Work with server-side, infrastructure and 3rd party technology partners to build, integrate and deploy web application functionality and visual presentation to support business goals.
- Work with leads and architects to evolve and advance the state of FE technology stack.
- Proactively promote Tech Culture by writing blogs, making presentations which will help you learn & grow.
- Effectively communicate one-on-one with on-shore / off-shore product teams / developers; gather and clarify requirements from technical folks / product managers / business teams.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving Skills and participates in all activities with urgency, a results orientation, and a strong work ethic.
- Expertise in at least one of ReactJS, Angular or AngularJS.
- Expertise in either React Native or Ionic / Cordova will be nice to have.
- Strong skills with HTML5, CSS, Basic JS, Responsive Bootstrap, Material Design, LESS/ SASS.
- Ability to implement Pixel Perfect Mobile and Web Designs.
- Ability to structure the FE components as per the technical stack of the product – ReactJS, AngularJS, etc.
- Excellent understanding of feature estimation and ability to communicate issues and risks that may impact timelines, budget, or resources.
- Experience with Agile development lifecycle.
- Can gather and clarify requirements from technical folks / product managers / business teams.
- Lead by example & act as a role model for the team.
- Extremely passionate about code reviews, engineering best practices and mentoring/coaching the developers to make them successful.
- Ability to incorporate new technologies as required.
How will you grow here:
- Work in multiple projects & teams spread across different domains and technologies.
- Work & interact directly with senior directors in an open and flat hierarchical structure.
- You can own all aspects of leading software products and projects.
- You get to work with top-notch engineers and leaders with decades of experience in building and delivering great software.
- Work with CXOs / Senior Directors of various emergent companies in US & India.
- Get involved with the newest products, latest technologies and different methodologies.
- Opportunity to Mentor the Best and Get Mentored by the Best.
How we thank you for your invaluable contribution:
- Events, activities and outings aplenty (We really party hard!).
- A stimulating and energetic work environment which encourages creativity.
- Hackathons, Gaming Evenings, Poker Nights and much more!
- Flexible Timings, Flexible Holiday Calendar, Work from Home Option.
- Competitive salary (best in the industry).
- Beverages and snacks throughout the day, on the house!
- Recreation center to let off some steam.
- Office lunch option (fresh and savoury ghar ka khana).
- Medical Insurance (stay healthy, stay happy).