Scrum Master Apply Now
- B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE from a reputed college.
- MBA in IT from a reputed college would be great to have as well.
- 1-4 years of experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate and lead team stand-ups – Facilitate daily standups (or the daily scrum) as needed. Track project progress during the meeting and identify blockers by interacting with team members.
- Iteration/sprint planning meetings – Help Product and Engineering teams with sprint planning, backlog management, and capacity planning. Protect the team from over-committing work. Protect team members from frequent scope changes, priority changes once team members have committed work for a sprint. Facilitate and help the team in estimation and task creation on Jira software.
- Sprint reviews and client demo – Prepare and help team for sprint review and sprint end demo to client team members. Participate in the meetings and capture feedback.
- Retrospectives – Facilitate retrospective meetings, note areas for improvement, and action items for future sprints.
- Board administration – Work as the administrator of the scrum board. Ensure that all team tasks are up to date on Jira software, follow-up with team members to get pending items updated on Jira software.
- Project Management – Work with senior members of PMO, Engineering, and Product Teams and contribute to planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing projects. Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and team members located in India and the US to get sprint and project tasks done. Raise timely risks related to any work items which can risk completion of a task or cause any type of failure on the project.
- Consulting – Scrum masters should collaborate with team members from Engineering, Product, and other stakeholders on how best to work with the scrum team, how to optimize project delivery and processes to achieve project success through outperforming on project KPIs.
- Provide visibility to stakeholders through reporting – Regular analysis of different reports such as burndown charts, velocity charts, sprint status reports, and other project portfolio planning tools to understand any gaps and areas of improvement. Help team members and stakeholders understand the meaning of these reports and help them make timely decisions.
- Manage blockers – The scrum master aids the team by eliminating external blockers and managing internal roadblocks through the process or workflow improvements.
- Be an all-rounder – Understand product requirements and help in requirement gathering by working closely with engineering and product teams. Understand QA processes, help in planning testing, and even test the feature or the product on a need basis. Be a problem solver and help stakeholders solve complex problems.
- Understanding of Technology and Software Development Methodologies.
- Hands-on experience in driving software development projects with distributed and cross-functional teams.
- Experience in measuring, monitoring, and achieving business value through project execution.
- Detail-oriented & experienced with project metrics for quantitative project planning and monitoring.
- Expertise in various team collaboration Tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Knowledge of Code versioning and CI/CD tools such as GitHub/Bitbucket, Jenkins/Bamboo, etc.
- Expertise in one or more project management planning and tracking tools.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate (both verbally and in writing) as well as be able to build on one’s ideas and analysis with members of the team (across the globe).
- Ability to mentor & grow other team members.
- Positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Detail-oriented and methodical in approach.
How will you grow here:
- You will gain a deep understanding of project management, product management, engineering best practices, and agile methodologies.
- You will be working on strengthening SDLC and PDLC cycles for cutting-edge products that have a very high impact on people and they are one of their kind in the market.
- You will be gaining valuable skills such as team management, stakeholder management, program leadership, managing communication with senior leadership, and many more.
- As you progress through the path of Scrum Master you will have many opportunities to grow in product management or program management verticals. If you have a prior strength in coding or UI/UX or any similar engineering inclined areas you will have opportunities to grow as a leader in that direction.
- You get to work with top-notch engineers and leaders with decades of experience in building and delivering great software.
- Work with CXOs / Senior Directors of various emergent companies in the US, UK & India.
- Opportunity to Get Mentored by the Best and work with the Best.
How we thank you for your invaluable contribution:
- Events, activities and outings aplenty (We really party hard!).
- A stimulating and energetic work environment which encourages creativity.
- Hackathons, Gaming Evenings, Poker Nights and much more!
- Flexible Timings, Flexible Holiday Calendar, Work from Home Option.
- Competitive salary (best in the industry).
- Beverages and snacks throughout the day, on the house!
- Recreation center to let off some steam.
- Office lunch option (fresh and savoury ghar ka khana).
- Medical Insurance (stay healthy, stay happy)