Product Documentation Specialist Apply Now
Required Experience (Minimum): 3+ Years of Product Documentation Specialist experience.
Work Location: Gurugram / Gurgaon
Qualification: Any Graduation/Post-Graduation degree, preferably in English, and Engineering, or a related field.
Role & Responsibilities
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Work with team members across design, engineering, product, research, marketing, and customer service to build a world-class user experience documents.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Document user-friendly interface text, user installation manuals, online help, web help, product features, terms & conditions and application help content for software.
- Create tutorials to help end-users and clients to use the product.
- Develop content that clearly illustrates how the product functions.
- Write clear and concise content (including labels, navigational elements, interface language, accessibility content, and editorial advice) for an audience of designers, developers, product owners, and users.
- Ensure tone, clarity, and flow of the content across all the platforms are consistent with our user guidelines and enhance the usability of our product.
- Create a compelling copy to build simple and elegant experiences for complex features.
- Develop user instructions, FAQ, and help content for mobile/desktop application and website.
- Refurbish documents with the latest updates, feature releases, and modifications of the product.
- Project management skills to keep the entire UX process running smoothly.
- An excellent communicator with written and verbal communication skills in English that can be adapted as per the needs of a specific audience, subject and delivery medium.
- Basic understanding of SDLC, software development, and domain, including markets, trends, and business drivers – across IT and business domains.
- Well-versed in Google Suite and Microsoft Office applications (primarily Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong work ethic, hardworking, set high goals for oneself, responds well to stretch roles and does not shy away from taking extra responsibilities.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Curious and creative thinker.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Should have knowledge of documentation publishing softwares like Notion, Confluence, Adobe RoboHelp, WordPress, Whatfix, etc.