We are currently on the lookout for an Associate Technical Manager with a passion to make a difference. This role goes beyond just managing, growing and leading teams in a dynamic environment. We are looking for a game changer who has the capability to shape the Program Management Function in our organisation.
- B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE from a reputed college and 4-7 years of experience.
- MBA in IT from a reputed college would be great to have as well.
- Gather requirements and conceptualize solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Participate in high level product strategy along with the minor details of different aspects of the product.
- Work with key stakeholders across various functions to define and launch a program.
- Align the business, product and technology roadmaps, and plan for the teams.
- Lead projects with distributed teams across India & US time zones.
- Manage scope, schedule, resources, quality and business value for the projects. Maintain and manage risk, issues, assumptions and dependency registers.
- Ensure that PDLC and processes are being followed throughout the program. Continuously innovate on them as required for the success of the program.
- Play the role of a scrum master driving sprint planning, backlog grooming, standups, and retrospectives.
- Coach and help engineers on agile processes, communication and other soft skills related to software development and delivery.
- Review and validate development and QA estimates, detailed plans, assumptions and dependencies.
- Schedule and drive meetings and action items for requirements definition, status reporting, demos, dependencies, RCAs and other issue resolutions.
- Be responsible for all cross functional communication between various teams – technology, business, product, quality, and others which contribute towards the successful delivery of project
- Collaborate, listen and constructively take teams to success. Ability to be able to identify the gaps, and address them with proper longer term solutions.
- Use project metrics and iterative software demos to measure and report project progress, estimated completion dates, team productivity, and business value.
- Driving software development projects with distributed and cross-functional teams.
- Measuring, monitoring and achieving business value through project execution.
- Communicating statuses, plans, issues at the CXO levels of the organisation.
- Detail oriented project planning and monitoring and metrics driven project management.
- Expertise in various Team Collaboration Tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Expertise in Code versioning and CI/CD tools such as GitHub/bitbucket, Jenkins/bamboo etc.
- Expertise in one or more project management planning and tracking tools
- Is able to clearly and effectively communicate (both verbally and in writing) as well as be able to build on one’s ideas and analysis with members of the team (across the globe).
- Is able to mentor & grow other team members.
- Positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail oriented and methodical in approach.
How will you grow here?
- Work in multiple projects & teams spread across different domains and technologies.
- Work & interact directly with Senior Directors in an open and flat hierarchical structure.
- You can own all aspects of managing software products and projects.
- You get to work with top-notch engineers and leaders with decades of experience in building and delivering great software.
- Work with CXOs / Senior Directors of various emergent companies in US & India.
- Get involved with the newest products, latest technologies and different methodologies.
- Opportunity to Mentor the Best and Get Mentored by the Best.
How we thank you for your invaluable contribution:
- Events, activities and outings aplenty (We really party hard!)
- A stimulating and energetic work environment which encourages creativity
- Competitive salary (best in the industry).
- Flexible Timings, Flexible Holiday Calendar, Work from Home Options.
- Beverages and snacks throughout the day, on the house!
- Recreation center to let off some steam
- Office lunch option (fresh and savoury ghar ka khana)
- Medical Insurance (stay healthy, stay happy)
- Hackathons, Gaming Evenings, Poker Nights and much more !
- Rewarding Referral Policy to help