Associate Project Manager Apply Now
- B.E./B.Tech. in CS/IT/ECE from a reputed college.
- MBA in IT from a reputed college would be great to have as well.
- 4-7 years of experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Gather requirements and conceptualize solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Participate in high level product strategy along with the minor details of different aspects of the product.
- Work with key stakeholders across various functions to define and launch a program.
- Align the business, product and technology roadmaps, and plan for the teams accordingly to be able to deliver the overall team success.
- Lead projects with distributed teams across India & US/UK time zones.
- Manage scope, schedule, resources, quality and business value for the projects.
- Maintain and manage risks, issues, assumptions and dependency registers.
- Ensure that PDLC and processes are being followed throughout the program.
- Continuously innovate on them as required for the success of the program.
- Play the role of a scrum master driving sprint planning, backlog grooming, standups, and retrospectives.
- Coach and help engineers on agile processes, communication and other soft skills related to software development and delivery.
- Review and validate development and QA estimates, detailed plans, assumptions and dependencies.
- Schedule and drive meetings and action items for requirements definition, status reporting, demos, dependencies, RCAs and other issue resolutions.
- Be responsible for all cross functional communication between various teams – technology, business, product, quality, and others which contribute towards the successful delivery of project
- Collaborate, listen and constructively take teams to success. Ability to be able to identify the gaps, and address them with proper longer term solutions.
- Use project metrics and iterative software demos to measure and report project progress, estimated completion dates, team productivity, and business value.
- Communicating statuses, plans, issues at the CXO levels of the organisation.
- Assist in establishing & refining PMO related processes at the JTG side as well as the client side as & when needed.
- Grow & strengthen the PMO function by assisting in recruiting new team members & training existing ones.
- Understanding of Technology and Software Development Methodologies.
- Hands-on experience of driving software development projects with distributed and cross-functional teams.
- Experience in measuring, monitoring and achieving business value through project execution.
- Detail oriented & experienced with project metrics for quantitative project planning and monitoring.
- Expertise in various team collaboration Tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Knowledge of Code versioning and CI/CD tools such as GitHub/Bitbucket, Jenkins/Bamboo, etc.
- Expertise in one or more project management planning and tracking tools.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate (both verbally and in writing) as well as be able to build on one’s ideas and analysis with members of the team (across the globe).
- Ability to mentor & grow other team members.
- Positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Detail oriented and methodical in approach.
How will you grow here:
- Work across multiple projects & teams spread across different domains and technologies.
- Work & interact directly with senior directors in an open and flat hierarchical structure.
- You can own all aspects of leading software products and projects.
- You get to work with top-notch engineers and leaders with decades of experience in building and delivering great software.
- Work with CXOs / Senior Directors of various emergent companies in US & India.
- Get involved with the newest products, latest technologies and different methodologies.
- Opportunity to Mentor the Best and Get Mentored by the Best.
How we thank you for your invaluable contribution:
- Events, activities and outings aplenty (We really party hard!).
- A stimulating and energetic work environment which encourages creativity.
- Hackathons, Gaming Evenings, Poker Nights and much more!
- Flexible Timings, Flexible Holiday Calendar, Work from Home Option.
- Competitive salary (best in the industry).
- Beverages and snacks throughout the day, on the house!
- Recreation center to let off some steam.
- Office lunch option (fresh and savoury ghar ka khana).
- Medical Insurance (stay healthy, stay happy)