- B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE from a reputed college.
- MBA in IT from a reputed college would be great to have as well.
- 3-7 years of overall experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create product strategy & plan and envision product benefits & outcomes.
- Lead requirements discussions with stakeholders and customers and create business requirements document/software requirement specification document.
- Take sign off on all requirements artefacts from all stakeholders. Ensure use cases, use case diagrams, epics, user stories, BRD, SRS are reviewed and approved by all stakeholders.
- Analyse and translate functional and nonfunctional requirements into user stories, use cases and low fidelity wireframes.
- Create, maintain & enhance product roadmap and ensure that teams stick to it.
- Should be able to lead discussions, meetings with CXO level stakeholders and levels below.
- Assist product manager, product owner, business owner with backlog grooming, user story development, and prioritisation.
- Provide clear instructions to the UI/UX team for creating prototypes and designs and ensure there are no gaps between requirements and designs.
- Review designs, review features and functionality and provide feedback.
- Work with the testing team to review test coverage by creating clear traceability of requirements to test cases. Ensure test cases are covering all requirements.
- Work closely with the testing team and clearly communicate critical business requirements, workflows, use cases and ensure regression and sanity test suite is providing the required coverage.
- Work closely with engineering, design, product, data & management teams to create & enhance digital products through requirements, resolve all clarifications related to requirements.
- Create and maintain traceability between requirements and UI/UX, working software and test cases.
- Track and maintain change requests documentation to ensure all additional requirements are traceable. Should be able to clearly tell between a change request, enhancement request and missed requirements.
- Should be able to give regular product/feature demos to new & existing customers and take feedback. Convert the feedback to requirements and work with the development team and product team to prioritise for future delivery.
- Communicating product status, relevant reports & metrics to stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to transform customer requirements into a working product.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, excellent observation skills & attention to detail.
- Exceptional listening skills should be able to comprehend complex requirements and ask relevant questions when something is not well understood.
- Research centric & customer centric mindset.
- Passion for staying updated with the latest market trends & best innovations in product & customer experience.
- Excellent understanding of software application development.
- Knowledge & experience of A/B testing, Google Analytics, GTM and/or any other major analytics suite is highly desirable.
How will you grow here:
- Work towards elevating product(s) to a whole new level across multiple products & teams spread across different domains and technologies.
- Work & interact directly with senior directors in an open and flat hierarchical structure.
- Own all aspects of managing software products and projects.
- Get to work with top-notch engineers and leaders with decades of experience in building and delivering great software.
- Work with CXOs / Senior Directors of various emergent companies in US, UK & India.
- Get involved with the newest products, latest technologies and different methodologies.
- Opportunity to Mentor the Best and Get Mentored by the Best.
How we thank you for your invaluable contribution:
- Events, activities and outings aplenty (We really party hard!).
- A stimulating and energetic work environment which encourages creativity.
- Hackathons, Gaming Evenings, Poker Nights and much more!
- Flexible Timings, Flexible Holiday Calendar, Work from Home Option.
- Competitive salary (best in the industry).
- Beverages and snacks throughout the day, on the house!
- Recreation centre to let off some steam.
- Office lunch option (fresh and savoury ghar ka khana).
- Medical Insurance (stay healthy, stay happy)