4+ Years of B2B/Institutional Sales Experience
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in any relevant field
- Own Conveyance.
- Willing to travel to cities outside of Job location.
- Must know the regional language – Kannada
Who are we?
POD.ai (formerly known as Calyxpod) is a software product by Josh Technology Group and was launched in 2017. Since its inception, POD has seen exponential growth and established itself in the industry. POD aims to become the market leader in the recruitment technology and assessment industry. JTGs’ extensive design and engineering experience are critical to the quality of PODs’ work and its ability to deliver elegant, highly scalable solutions. We lay a very strong emphasis on quality mentorship & learning.
POD is a growing team of technology consultants and innovators. We have a highly talented peer group that is very well respected in technology. We work in small scrum teams with a focus on fast iterations to deliver value.
What do we do?
Pod provides Campus Placements Management Solution to Corporates to run all their Campus Placements Related Activities, Walk-In Drives, and On-Going Lateral Hirings. Pod helps Companies to engage with all their partners & measure the value provided by them. Pod provides Placements Management Solutions to Colleges & Universities. Pod helps Colleges to run all their Placements Related Activities by Engaging Students, Faculty & Companies.
JTG is a bootstrapped organization that has multiple fully owned software products. JTG acts as a “Product Builder” for multiple US & UK-based startups. JTG has successfully created and launched more than 100 products, spread across various industries, and is working on many more exciting new ones. It has been 14+ years since its inception & JTG has been profitable from day 1 & aspires to reach new heights.
- Research about Training & Placement Heads, Directors, and Vice Chancellor of various Institutes, Group Colleges, and Universities across Karnataka and make presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of the Product and Services.
- Own the End to End process of generating leads, cold calling, setting up meetings for the Field Sales team, and closing a deal.
- Lead all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
- Develop customer account plans for all assigned customers by leading a joint company/customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear action plan for success.
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of client’s problems and complaints
- Coordinate sales efforts with Sales Head, Management, Technical Team and Lead Generation Team.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
Accountabilities & Performance Measures:
- Achieve the Sales targets for every quarter as designed and planned.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Ability to understand the client’s problems and join the dots of how our solution can help them.
What are we looking for in you?
- Self & Goal Driven, Quick Thinker, Action-Oriented, and Diligent
- Good Communication skills and excellent command of the English language.
- High Interpersonal skills and pleasing personality.
- Eye for detail and good cognitive skills.
- Understanding of the Sales Cycle and deriving required analytics based on sales experience.
- Should be willing to travel as per requirement, within or outside the territory.
- Integrity and professionalism in work.
A stellar performer who:
- Has the desire to make it BIG.
- Is Self & Goal Driven, Quick Thinker, Action-Oriented, and Diligent.
- Has good Interpersonal skills and a Go-Getter personality.
- Has an eye for detail and good cognitive skills.
- Maintains Integrity and Professionalism in work.
How will you grow here?
- Opportunity to build good relationships with the Training and Placement department of colleges.
- Work & interact directly with senior directors in an open and flat hierarchical structure.
- Freedom & a plethora of opportunities to introduce new things in the organization.
- Opportunity to Get Mentored by the Best.
POD thanks you with
- Events, activities, and outings (We really party hard!).
- A stimulating and energetic work environment that encourages creativity.
- Hackathons, Gaming Evenings, Poker Nights, and much more!
- Flexible Timings, Flexible Holiday Calendar.
- Competitive salary (best in the industry).
- Medical Insurance (stay healthy, stay happy)